I have been fitting together the walls of the booth on the floor of my kitchen. the space is a little awkward but surprisingly efficient, as everything is within an arms reach. I manged to fit and align the components for the walls, including the acrylic windows over the weekend. The doors, held together with tape and string, lean against a shelving unit in my kitchen. I am now waiting for hinges and mending plates to arrive so that I can glue up the doors.
Today's confession: I am surprisingly nervous about gluing up the walls. Especially, since I lack a number of more sophisticated tools which would help insure that the walls are square. This is a serious point of no return for the project. So, I am kind of glad that I have a few days to wait for parts. Measure twice, glue once!
Today's insight: I think my superpower is making due with whatever is at hand. I have discovered that I can usually figure out a way to get something done by using whatever is available. For example, I have no large clamps to hold things together. So, I used twine, pencils, cardboard and tape to make a simple version of a band clamp.